About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Monday, February 3, 2014

100th Day Glyph Data Gathering


We made 100th Day of School glyphs on Friday, but I wanted to gather data from the glyphs today.  Each glyph has specific items on it that represent an answer to a question.  For example, all of the glyphs have 100 day glasses, but the color of the glasses shows the student's answer to a question.

What has been your favorite thing 
about the first 100 days of school?

blue glasses = hanging out with my friends
red glasses = everything has been great
green glasses = all of my classes and activities




These are just a few examples.

We went through each question and I tallied the answer choices.  I will use this information on our hallway graph.  We will find the range, mean, median, and mode to each question.

HOMEWORK:  Countdown 3.6



No comments:

Post a Comment