Final day with tessellations! When students finished their project, they were asked to post a picture of their tessellation to their blog and write about the project. To do this involves a few steps!
- Take a picture with IPod.
- Send to email.
- Get a netbook and open their email.
- Save the picture to their documents.
- Open a new post in kidblog
- Retrieve the picture from their document and save into the blog.
To see the tessellations that were posted, please visit:
I have posted pictures of Mrs. Whitehead's class working on tessellations and blogs: