Our final day with Toilet Talk! Today we discovered:
- The volume of a value pack.
- The square footage in a value pack.
- How long this would last a family of 4.
- The number of Americans who do not wash their hands every time they visit a toilet.
- The percentage of Americans who are injured by toilets.
- The number of times we could wrap the Earth with the amount of toilet paper Americans use each year.
- The number of rolls it would take to reach the moon and back.
- And... if I were to use 50 rolls a year.... how many sheets? how many miles? how many square feet? and the cost?
To finish off the lesson, I asked the kids to explain to me, mathematically, the reasons I should do this activity again next year....