About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Unit 4: Decimal Test


We are moving away from decimals, so it was time to assess.  The classes had 17 problems to solve and were given 80 minutes to complete the test.  I had the students transfer their answers to a Google Form and submit their responses to me.  Once all tests are returned (I have absent students) I will be sending them an email that will tell them their score and which problems they missed.  If a student is not happy with their score (below 70%), they can use their email and test to correct the ones missed and return for a higher grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment