About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye


Well, this is it.

Another school year behind us, summer ahead of us.

I truly enjoyed teaching your children this year and exploring the use of technology in math with them!  I hope that I was able to overcome any trepidation your child had about mathematics and maybe even fostered a love of math along the way!  Remember, confidence in math is 3/4 of the battle!

Math is never easy, it is a puzzle to be solved.  Please boost your child's confidence by telling them how proud you are of their math accomplishments!  Always support their efforts in math and ALWAYS contact the math teacher if your child (or you) are struggling with a math concept.  Together the puzzle can be solved!

Good luck traversing the Junior High halls!


See you in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment