About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Industrial Revolution and Math Test


Not much new to report today.  We began by completing our Personal Financial Literacy math assessment.  I wanted everyone to have all of the time they needed.

As students finished the assessment, they worked on researching their Industrial Revolution invention.  I had placed all of the items they need to complete the project on our Classroom:


The first item is the assignment page and rubic that I gave the classes a hard copy of yesterday.  I have this there for their information.

The second item is their research page.  This is what they needed to work with today.  They opened their own copy and began answering the questions.

They will have the entire class period tomorrow to work on their Industrial Revolution Shark Tank Presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment