About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Lemonade Stand: DOK and Flyer


This was our final day with our Lemonade Stand Project.  Students had the entire class time to finish up the pages from the previous days' activities.

To round out the project, I asked the classes to answer questions to show their DOK (Depth of Knowledge) based on the information they gleaned from these activities.  To cap it off, I asked them to create a flyer to advertise their lemonade stand.  This flyer was attached to the assignment in their Google Classroom and everything was submitted today.

SO MUCH FUN!

I apologize for not having visuals to go with this.  I recreated the pages from the purchase I made at teacherspayteachers.com.  As part of that purchase, we are asked to NOT share any portion on the web.  I highly recommend purchasing this Project Based Learning activity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment