We began our math class by posting our snowflake and (modified) Diamonte poem on Kidblog. This process included learning about the
- "Shared with Me" in Drive,
- Moving shared items into "my drive".
- Then we had to learn how to take a screenshot on our Chromebooks.
- Upload a header from one of the shared documents,
- Upload the screenshot of their snowflake,
- Finally we embedded their Diamonte poem.
Then we spent some time working with our prime and composite 100s chart from yesterday.
The worksheet was titled "P. C.'s Ideal Job". It was from The Mailbox Magazine, Intermediate, Aug/Sept 2003.
We are releasing at 12:00, so we had short classes. I hope you enjoy your long weekend and GOOD LUCK to those of you participating in the Hamilton County Stock Show!