About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Genius Hour: Presentations (Day 1)


We spent today sharing our Genius Hour Passion Projects!  I really enjoyed the day!  It was a very relaxed atmosphere because the kids were telling us about their passion and what they have learned about it.  My favorite part was the question/answer.  This was when their true understanding of their passion showed!  This was when the language of their passion came out.  It was a successful day of presentations!

Thursday - May 25
  • 2nd round of presentations
Monday - May 31
  • 3rd round of presentations
  • AWEsome EXPO - 5:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment