About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Think Through Math Benchmark and Digital Breakout


We began our class by taking our final Think Through Math benchmark.  



Then, students were directed to complete a DIGITAL Breakout!  Basically, students are to open a series of digital "locks" by solving puzzles online.  I assigned a Level 2, "Og's Great Adventure," as our first foray into this new type of Breakout.  I had gone in and solved the Breakout myself a few days ago and found that it was a nice challenge (proud to say I solved it!).  

Displaying OGA Badge.png

Displaying OGA Badge.png

No comments:

Post a Comment