About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Khan Academy: Dividing Unit Fractions and Whole Numbers

Lesson Frame:

  • We will divide AND represent division of a unit fraction by a whole number, and the division of a whole number by a unit fraction.
  • I will divide AND use models to represent division of a unit fraction by a whole number and a whole number by a unit fraction.

Khan Academy

Well, apparently the break didn't do much for my brain either! I assigned the Khan Academy activities through Classroom as a link. Sounds innocuous enough, unless students do not sign in to Khan Academy... then their work does not count for them! So, we logged in to Khan and THEN we completed the activities that I "recommended" through Khan. Much better!


Fifth Grade Builder

We have a wacky few weeks coming up, so I want to be sure and keep my kids' constantly reviewing previously taught concepts, so we completed Fifth Grade Builder #36.

Think Through Math/Khan

Once students had completed the Fifth Grade Builder, it was time to get back into the world of Think Through Math.

No comments:

Post a Comment