About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Multiplying a Whole Number and a Fraction (continued)

Lesson Frame

  • We will represent and solve problems involving multiplication of a whole number and a fraction.
  • I will represent and solve problems involving multiplication of a whole number and a fraction.

Activity

Today we finished our Halloween Fractions Riddle (original upper level). This is my version:




Think Through Math

Any remaining time we had, students spent on TTM.  We have not had any class time this week to spend on TTM, so we needed a little make up time!

No comments:

Post a Comment