About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

MStar: End of the Year Assessment

Lesson Frame:

  • We will take the MStar end of year benchmark to assess our growth in algebra readiness.
  • I will take the MStar end of year benchmark to find out how I am progressing on my algebra readiness.

MStar


We took the MSTAR Universal Screener today.  This was our end of the year assessment.  I am going to compare the data from today with the beginning and middle of the year assessment.  I will be looking for growth towards algebra readiness.



The remaining time we had was spent on Khan or Think Through Math.  We still have some SMART goals to achieve and time is running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment