About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Multiplying and Dividing Fractions Wrap Up

Bell Ringer:  Clue 9 & 10


Lesson Frame:



Lesson:

My focus today was having my students complete the Khan assignments before our Thanksgiving break.  I was very pleased with the work the kids did today!  Most students completely finished the assignment, with just a few exceptions.  Those students who completed the assignments yesterday or quickly today had time to work on Think Through Math.  Again, the amount of work shows was outstanding!  My Jolly Rancher jar was almost depleted today and many lessons were passed!  I call it a successful day!

There was not an assignment today so that we could wrap up loose ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment