About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Geometry Assessment

Bell Ringer:  



Lesson Frame:



Lesson:

Today it was time to have our geometry assessment.  I used a resource from TPT (imagine that) to create a Google Form to use as a quiz.



This was all I assigned in class as I did not want them to rush through the quiz.  When finished they were to get onto Think Through Math.

Tomorrow I will be out, the sub is being left instructions to have students work through a series of lessons on Khan Academy that deal with geometry.

No comments:

Post a Comment