About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Monday, March 5, 2018

SMART Goal: Khan Academy

Bell Ringer:

We continue our spiral review each day.  I am focusing on the types of problems that typically give my students the biggest issue on the STAAR test.  I am hoping that daily exposure will make these problems come more easily!

Lesson Frame:



Lesson:

First, students completed today's Countdown to STAAR 5.5.7.

When they finished, they continued working towards their Khan Academy SMART goal. 


Close:

Students got onto Classroom and described what they worked on today on Khan Academy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment