About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Factors and Multiples Drag and Drop (Assessment)

Bell Ringer:  Which One Doesn't Belong

Screenshot 2016-09-05 at 2.20.44 PM.png


Lesson Frame:


  • We will finish up our mini unit on Factors and Multiples by working with Venn Diagrams.
  • I will prove my understanding of factors and multiples by sorting factors and multiples on Venn Diagrams.


Lesson

Students were asked to show their understanding of factors and multiples by working with either a 2-way venn or 3-way venn diagram.

  

  

I found the templates for creating the drag and drop activity on:  https://sites.google.com/isd423.org/draw/drag-and-drop-activities 

The students very much enjoyed the interactive element to this quick quiz.  I was very pleased with their knowledge of factors and multiples!

The remainder of class was given to finishing up some activities that we have just had to keep putting off:  Moby Max benchmark, a factor/multiple flipgrid, and Think Through Math.

No comments:

Post a Comment