About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Kahoot: Geometric Graphic Representations

Bell Ringer:  Which One Doesn't Belong

Screenshot 2017-01-16 at 8.36.50 PM.png

Lesson Frame:



Lesson:

Our Kahoot today was created from:



Today I allowed the students to work in table groups.  I wanted to reinforce some ideas and sometimes kids learn better from a peer.  I also set the timer for 90 seconds, but do not allow anyone to pick an answer until I say so.  This gives everyone time to think and discuss answer choices.

Close:

We finished up with a quick exit ticket from this resource also found at Teachers Pay Teachers.



Assignment:  Countdown to STAAR 5.2.6

No comments:

Post a Comment