About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Catch Up Day

Bell Ringer:

Image result for xtra math images


www.xtramath.org


Catch Up:

There are about 20 students who will be heading off campus to go bowling and play putt-putt as a reward for achieving an AR goal in reading.  For those of us left, we are playing catch up.


I have a new students who needs to complete the Think Through Math Benchmark.  I have two students who need to complete their MSTAR assessment.  I have about 10 students who need to finish their Geometric Sewing.  We began an Earth Day Mystery Picture on Friday that students will complete.  We also have SMART goals to meet on Khan Academy and Think Through Math.

No comments:

Post a Comment