About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Monday, August 20, 2018

Khan Academy Introduction

Bell Ringer:  SET 


Lesson Frame
  • We will learn about our use of Khan Academy this year including earning rewards as we work and how to use Khan Academy as a resource when working through TTM.
  • I will explain how purposefully using Khan Academy can help me while I work on Think Through Math.
Lesson

We discussed the ways that we could use Khan to enhance our learning with Think Through Math and walked through the rewards available as students earn Khan skills:


This was all we really had time for today.  Our classes were cut short due to a schedule change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment