About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Accomplishing SMART Goals: Think Through Math

Lesson Frame:

  • We will work on passing Think Through lessons in order to achieve our SMART goal.
  • I will work on passing lessons to get closer to achieving my SMART goal.

State of the Competitions


So, here is the current status of our competitions.  My homeroom is trying to catch up to the 3rd graders we challenged (it's not looking good, apparently they were hoarding their points).  My other two classes are neck-and-neck at being the next class to achieve their class goal.  Two of my classes are being VERY competitive about the ice cream.  I am gaining on my SMART goal as well.  I need 44 students to be in the Think30 Club by March 28 and I am sitting at 22!

Activities
  1. Fifth Grade Builder
  2. Think Through Math
  3. DONATE POINTS!!!
My favorite part is that my kids are happy to be working so hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment