About Me

My photo
Welcome to my math blog! The purpose of this blog is to help you stay informed about our learning and experiences that have taken place during our math class. I have also included links your child (and you) may want to use in order to supplement math learning in 5th grade.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Kahoot and SMART Goals

Lesson Frame

  • We will play a Kahoot on rounding decimals and then work towards accomplishing our SMART goal.
  • I will try to win a Kahoot and then I will try to accomplish my SMART goal.
Activity

We began our class by playing the Kahoot that we worked problems for yesterday.  I have found that  when students complete the work prior to the Kahoot, they have a lot more fun!  Now, the competition is getting the correct answer first, not try not to be the last one to put in your answer!

Assignment

Next, we completed a Countdown to STAAR to continue our spiral review.

SMART Goal

Finally, we worked towards accomplishing our SMART goal.  I have had two students finish their first goal, so they rewrite for the next goal and keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment